Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hmmm.....

Well!! This may not be as easy as I thought! I'm having stronger cravings NOW, instead of the first 2, 3, or 4 days (like most people!)
I didn't have a bad day, in fact, we put on a talent show today for the residents where I work. Boy, was that fun! My little group sang the Twelve Days of Christmas 'Village Manor' style.
You know...On the 1st day of Christmas.....a case of protective underwear!! On the 5th....5 delicious prunes!! You get the idea! The residents got a kick out of that!
Nothing happened to trigger any desire...it's just there! Kinda like old habits die hard.
Who knows, maybe I'll cave and then I'll just enjoy another coughing fit like I did the other night! Smart, real smart!!
Ok. I will just have to let you know how I did. Resist or cave????

2 comments:

maggie said...

I still have easier days and tougher days, even at 6 months. Overall, most moments are way better than the first days or weeks or even months, but there are still moments. The good news is that each time I make it through, I'm that much stronger for the next rough patch. You are doing just fine!

Crystal said...

I know you can do this Cheryl. You are strong willed and can do anything you put your mind to it. The roads are never easy, but it is always worth all the hard work.